• Spiritual Director (Sustainable Faith)
• MA in Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
• Certificate in Spiritual Direction, Sustainable Faith School of Spiritual Direction
• Graduate Certificate in Directing the Spiritual Exercises, Evangelical Theological Seminary
• Advanced Certificate in Supervision, Fordham University (in progress)
Brian has practiced as a spiritual director since 2015 with over 300 hours.
Spiritual direction begins with the conviction that God is in the place where you are, already at work, already loving you well and deeply. In spiritual direction, we look at where we can notice this in your everyday life and how you might nurture that presence in ways that lead you into greater love and life and freedom. Accompanying others in that journey has been one of the greatest joys in my life.